<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 22, 2007
the wind.
I'm standing so firm with conviction that i won't fall for him,
and he's like the wind trying to knock me down, trying to make me fall,
without
any plans on catching me because it's not in his nature.

No. It is not in the nature of the wind to catch.
It is only good in sweeping you off your feet, then drop you off in some unknown land.
So i'm scared. I'm scared to be swayed by the wind that is he. So I don't move.

I stand firm.

Until I am sure that the wind will take me to paradise.

But then again, it is not in the nature of the wind to catch.

and when it sweeps you off your feet, it will take you to an unknown place, and once you get there, you realize you're alone. the wind has left.


It was just passing by.

-s.g.
5:08 AM






About
Kinah, Trizia, and Sarah are Political Economy students from the University of Asia and the Pacific.


Navigation
Home
Subscribe

Love


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Photo
Font: Dafont
Brush: 1 2
Hosts: 1 2